Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Ultrasound Update

So some people have asked to hear about the ultrasound we had this past Monday. Well, after me drinking over 2 gallons of water every day last week, the ultrasound showed that the amniotic fluid had increased a little, but not enough for me to stop forcing the liquids. I was a 7 last Monday now I'm a 9 - she said I should be somewhere around 12 to 15 (centimeters I think). So I'm back to drinking drinking drinking!!! My Dr. said she's not worried and was glad to see the levels had gone up, but she just wants to keep a close eye on things, so we scheduled another ultrasound for next Monday. She also said, "if I had so choose, I'd have to say I'm about 80% sure you have a little girl, but don't go out and buy pink yet!!" We hope that % goes up as well during the next ultrasound!! :)

1 comment:

Sunshine Promises said...

Wow, girl! What an ordeal! I've had complications as well with my pregnancies and am always amazed what we are willing to do for these babies. And yet, they are so worth it!

When are we going to get together for lunch? Also, I'd love to come and see your house!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss