Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Memories game

Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my blog's comments.

2 comments:

Sunshine Promises said...

Oh, the wonderful memories we've shared! I remember walking home from class at Ricks on a warm October afternoon in 1997. As I approached our apartment, I saw chalk drawings all over sidewalks declaring that my mission call had arrived! As I ran inside the apartment to call home (this was BEFORE the days of cell phones), I was greeted by an abundance of handmade signs, personally crafted by my loving roommates.

Though we only had one semester together, it was enough to create a friendship for a lifetime.

You are my forever friend, Aleeshkabee.

I love you more!

Joyce said...

I remember Heidi's Mother's week, 1999. We had only one day all girls (Theresa, you, Heidi, Serena, mom, and me) together, but I always remember how fun it was and how great I felt with you guys, even I didn't meet you that much, you made feel very good, part of the family. It was a great day and I always keep it as my coolest memories.
It was great! Love ya,

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss