Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Baby Shower

My sister's threw me a baby shower on May 22! I wasn't expecting one but they wanted to since my Mom was here so I let them:) It was pretty last minute - so if you didn't get an invite, I'm REALLY sorry. It ended up being tons of people from ND and some old college roomies I haven't gotten to see for a while, so it was pretty fun.

Here are Brenna and my sister Theresa's little girl Kiera - they're looking at me like they were doing something wrong and got caught:)


Poor Brenna had a pretty high fever that day and did not feel well at all - sorry everyone who had to listen to her scream. I feel so bad for her - I can't pick her up because of the c-section and she's trying to deal with that, a new baby taking the attention away from her and being sick - poor girl. She's been pretty ornery with Tyson and me (she NEVER said the word NO before he was born, and now it comes out of her mouth every other word), but she has been SO GOOD to Easton and loves him to pieces.


Amy Tenney got to come! She's an old college roommate and I haven't gotten to see her since I got married - thanks for coming Amy!

Me, Brenna, Lisa and Amy - we were roommates off and on since 1996!


My childhood friend Amy pampered all of us - mani's and pedi's for everyone!!!

it was a HUGE HIT with all the toddlers - sorry about your table Heidi!





Thanks for coming everyone!!!!!!!

No comments:

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss