Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hanging out at home

I love all his peach fuzz


Brenna loves to push all the buttons on the bassinet - I think we'll be going through a lot of batteries.


Yes we're aware of the Easton brand name - sorry we did not name him after a arrow, baseball bat or a hockey stick - it's just a cool name:)


funny face

this outfit is already to small!

I love this picture - "Whatchu talkin' about Willis?"

He'll sleep for 4 or 5 hour stretches at night when he wears this hat

camo for Dad



1 comment:

Lisa and Lance said...

I can't believe how big Easton is already. That went quick. I love Brenna doing ring around the rosies. She is adorable!

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss