Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

BYE!

My sister Heidi and her little family used to live just a mile away from us. But they decided to up and buy a dental practice in Vancouver Washington and move away. It really stinks - I won't be able to drive the stretch of road between our houses ever again because Brenna will think she's going to "Ete's" house. We went over to their house (that's still for sale (see here)) the night before they left to help clean up and say goodbye.

We had a little pizza

did a little yoga

and said our goodbyes :(




We'll miss you around these parts!!! Come back to visit soon! Love ya

3 comments:

Leesa Marie Jones said...

That's a little depressing looking at the empty rooms in the house!! Will I ever see Heidi again?

The Hiller Family said...

Way to make us feel quilty for leaving!! good job!
We will be back - Ethan keeps reassuring us about that!!!
Although, if you plan a trip to the Portland/Vancouver area, or are even going up to Seattle, you'll have a place to stop in Vancouver!!! :) We sure miss you guys!

Yomama said...

Goodness, I need to stop in at your blogs more often! I feel your pain at Heidi's move - I feel excited for her - and I LOVED the video of Brenna eating while she slept! You have a wonderful life, and I'm sure happy fer ya, and love yer guts!!!
Hugs,
Karla

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss