Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Catching Up - from the hospital to home

We're finally back!! Yeah, that whole virus thing was SUCH a pain and it still makes me mad when I think about it. Anyway, I thought I'd finally try to catch up with what's been going on around here. Sorry for all the pictures, but it's for the out of state family:)

This was me the night before Easton was born - I really didn't think I was that big but this picture makes me look HUGE!


Right before we went in for the c-section. Gotta love the outfits.

The c-section went really fast - we went in around 7:40, he was born at 8:02, and I was all stitched up and out of there by 8:30. To bad the recovery isn't that fast!


Easton's first picture and our first look at him:)


Proud Dad:)

It was about an hour before they let him come see me. I guess he looked a little blue around his mouth and he had swallowed a bit of fluid right before he came out so they decided to watch him a little closer. While I was waiting, I was SO HOT!!! Seriously, I was SO sweaty BUT when the nurses would take my temp., I was like 93 degrees. The same thing happened after I had Brenna. So they made me wrap up in a "bear hug" blanket (heated with water) for a few hours until my temp decided to return back to normal. They have no idea why it happens - yet another weird thing my body does I guess:)

Our first meeting:)

This kid HATES baths!

BUT, he loves getting his hair washed!

My Mom and Easton - she got to stay for three weeks to help out!! It was SO good to have here here. Thanks Mom!!!

Brenna meeting her little brother - she would kiss this little guy all day if we let her.

Our first picture as a family of four

Easton and his puffy mom

Sweet Sweet boy

All ready to go home - man I already looked tired:) I'll blame it on the drugs! I only had to stay in the hospital for 2 1/2 days (with Brenna I was in for 5 and she was there for almost three weeks) it was SO wonderful to be able to leave with him. This delivery was SO much easier than the first time around. I don't know if it was because I knew what to expect or because everything went so smoothly, but it was definitaly more stress free:)

Easton relaxing at home.

Brenna is always showing us the parts of his face - her favorite is poking his eyes

Tyson thought Brenna needed a big sister gift - so here's her new fish. She's decided to name him "fish" - how fitting right? :)


No comments:

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss