Keep scrolling down and looking at previous pages - we've added a lot!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Sleep Eating"

What's The Bug been up to this past month?? Well, she likes to sneak into the pantry to get snacks, her new favorite word is NO!! and she means it! Her scream has gotten REALLY loud and she's getting to be a pro at using stools to climb on stuff because I can't lift her yet. She's learned how to OPEN the freezer - but somehow forgets how to CLOSE it - for who knows how long!!! She's teething, not sleeping well and thinks popcorn or popsicles are perfectly fine to eat for breakfast.

She plays with her little dishes ALL DAY and loves to leave them ALL OVER the house

She's had quite a tough transition becoming a big sister, for the most part she's still being sweet




AND if you were wondering if you can SLEEP and EAT at THE SAME TIME - you can!!! This is probably the FUNNIEST video I've taken of Brenna - I could watch it all day!

3 comments:

Leesa Marie Jones said...

Now that's really tired and really hungry at the same time. Poor little lamb. She's hitting her "terrible twos" a little early! I think all my kids did that too! Such FUN!! NOT!!

Kyle and Jessica said...

That's hilarious!!! She is such a cutie! Thanks for the formula and blankets. That was SO nice!

My Boys, Life's Joys said...

Hahahaha! I'm laughing so hard right now! So cute. I've gotta show this to Steve when he gets home. Haha. I love the lambie used as a pillow too. Very creative and sweet.

"You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams" ~Dr. Seuss